Thursday, December 5, 2013



I don’t want to get melodramatic about it, but sometimes I was paralyzed with terror. I ask myself why I didn’t just run away from this psychopath, especially when he began to talk funny and act strange. Why didn’t I get out when I had a chance? Well, things are never as simple and as easy as one thinks. There are always complications. Things get in the way from rational behavior. For most parts, the human creature can be described as irrational. Rational choice theory would describe human behavior as basically rational and that people calculate the benefits and costs of any behavior before acting out that behavior. Well, I would have to say bullshit. Many times people don’t do the rational thing. They do exactly the opposite of rational. My sticking around with Rocky Duabbe was an example of irrational behavior. I knew in the depths of my soul that Rocky was no good. It was intuition or something thattold me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment